Add your free gift
166 Bottle Large Wine Cooler Refrigerator Drinks Cabinet
- Regular price
- Price: $2,795.00 USD
- Regular price
- List Price: $2,899.00 USD
- Sale price
- Price: $2,795.00 USD
- Unit price
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 24-48 hours from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
All units ship via Standard Door to Door Freight Service. Please note: Free Shipping Does Not Include White Glove Service. If you require white glove delivery service where they unpack it, and place it where you want it. It will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at (718) 374-4899 if you would like to upgrade to white glove service.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
WineCoolerSupply.com is an online retail store. All the Inventory will be shipped from the suppliers' warehouse where all the units are stocked, therefore we cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Enjoy our free gift with every wine cooler you purchase!
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 05. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping & Returns All The Time.
This Deal Ends In:
The KingsBottle large upright wine cooler fridge has a sleek, single-zone design that improves the look of any room and stores your bottles at the perfect temperature. It holds up to 166 bottles of wine (or 133 bottles with 3 display shelves at the top). With KingsBottle quality cooling, quiet Embraco INVERTER compressor, and reasonable prices, this upright beverage cooler makes a fine addition to any kitchen, bar, or wine room.
Choose the 166 bottles upright wine fridge KBU-170WX from Kingsbottle for elegant storage and cooling solution for your favorite wines.
- The 166 bottles upright wine cooler drink has a long-lived, quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- FULL-EXTENSION racks/hardwood-shelves are strong and warp-resistant, optimizing for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles. Three display shelves at the top are perfect for you to see the bottle label.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles, regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
|Installation||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Dimensions||23.5"W x 27"D x 71.8"H|
|Single Temperature Zone||41-64°F|
|Controls||One-touch LED Digital|
|Frame Color/Material||Black Metal|
|Anti-UV Ray Treatment||Yes|
|Shelf Material||Beech Wood|
|Interior Light||Blue LED Lighting|
2 Years Parts and Labor
Our wine cooler was delivered last week. The unit itself looks nice although the shelves are not geared to keep bottles from shifting and unless you remove shelves, you cannot fit larger Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon or Syrah bottles on the shelves. You have to remove the shelf above to do this cutting down on bottle capacity. This should be stated in the unit description for potential buyers. Many wineries are now going with the larger bottles for appearance, or in the case of Pinot Noir, the standard 'fat' bottle. This is not acceptable in a $2,500 unit and KingsBottle should make that known. The shelves are flimsy, hold 9 bottles, not 12 due to no spacers between bottles and were a disappointment. I like the unit itself, but felt they did not match the quality in the shelves and space between shelves.